2010年12月12日

Puccho

remember a few months ago I was keep talking about puccho?

and..... doing research where to buy them?

finally, I got to go to Pavilion and I got myself a PUCCHO yesterday!









didn't manage to collect every flavour of it. Only one flavour available. But....

I must admit I love this! Never tasted such good thing in my life!

Even the wrapper is decorated nicely with different design and dialog on it! (FROM THE CM)

I didn't throw the whole thing. I stick it on my inspiration book! YAY!

The most importantly is... it is promoted by akb48! yay!

It would be another 2 more year before I continue my study in Japan. Can't wait for that.

I'm having a bad life here whenver i go to college. damn.

But when i bite on it! OH MY AKB!!! IMAGE OF AKB48 APPEARING ONE BY ONE!














I wanted to own akb48cho toy too! But i don't think it is in malaysia.









The campaign of promoting Puccho






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿