2009年4月10日

The Past

朋友-周華健
Friends by Zhou Hua Jian

Ze xie nian, yi ge ren
All these years, alone
Feng ye guo, yu ye zou
The wind has passed, the rain has gone
You guo lei, you guo cuo
There were tears, there were wrongs
Hai ji de jien chi shen me
Things we hold dear I still recall

Zhen ai guo, chai hui tong
If you've had true love, then you would know
Hui ji muo, hui hui shou
There is loneliness, there are goodbyes
Zhong you meng, zhong you ni
There are dreams, always there is you
Zai xin zhong
In my heart

Peng you yi shen yi chi zhou
Friends walk this life together
Na xie ri zhi bu zhai you
Those days will not return
Yi ju hua, yi bei zhi
One word, one life
Yi shen ching, yi bei jiu
A lifetime relationship, a cup of wine

Peng you bu cheng gu tan gou
With friends you won't be lonely
Yi shen peng you, ni hui dong
Lifelong friends, you'd understand
Hai you shang, hai you tong
There are wounds, there is pain
Hai you zou
Must go our separate ways
Hai you wo
Always there is me

With all of my heart, I specially dedicate this song to my National Service friends. You changed my point of view on friends. I got touched by Yi Ning because she sang this song to me when I got to leave PLKN.
With Love,
Wirawati Company Bravo,
Latihan Khidmat Negara Kumpulan II Siri 6/Tahun 2009.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿