2009年4月13日

Reason(s) for selecting The One Academy

Out of all conceptualization for me to select The One Academy is because The One Academy College is the leading Art and Design College in Malaysia. Besides that, students' transformation and achievement from The One Academy College attracts me more compare to other colleges. The One Academy College is different from other colleges due to the reason that the building is built in the city of Bandar Sunway compare to other colleges. The One Academy College provides reference hub, practical research, recreational park, library that is filled with international collection, gallery of international designs that lets us to learn from the local and international crackerjacks in this creative industry. Thus, I strongly affirm with the saying goes 'The City Is Your Classroom.' Not only that, I chose to pursue my studies at The One Academy College is also because of their international recognition and the best in creative courses. Plus, it is not about learning at The One Academy College but, it is real life learning compare to other Colleges that offers creative courses. Furthermore, I want my family to be recognized and not to be looked down. Thus, I believe education can change my family's life. Although, The One Academy College might be small but, I believe I selected the right college among colleges for creative courses. Lastly, I hope I can strive for the best of the best achievement at The One Academy College although I might be the poorest at the beginning as the saying goes 'Failure is the highway to success.'

This is what I wrote for Course Application Form 2009. Writing this essay is like so hard since I did not grasp my pen for months! I wonder why they want us to write down the reason(s) for selecting The One Academy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿