2009年5月24日

College Life II

I’ve been meaning to post this for a while, but I got very busy with assignments. Preparing for presentation, design, research, colour wheel and so on. College Life II. I got to know some of them. Names. Nevertheless, the gap is very big between them. Talking is a problem for me because I don't know what to talk with, or what topic to start with. Maybe, it's all about topics. I thought by now I could get past this, but apparently it’s still an issue for me. I just don't have the guts to ask or talk to other people for some reason. Even I got to know some of them, I don't really sit with them since they already got their own gang. It is definitely not easy and never has been. I've got no idea what colour to use therefore, here I'm blogging. I feel safe for having Ms.Vivien beside me in Computer Lab. Just like the way I feel so safe when Soh Ling is with me. I just feel like talking to someone. But, who? Perhaps I should make an appointment with Ms.Lily to help me with my hard-to-understand-type of people. As what ZY said. Take initiative and solve the problems. I trust elder people thus, I always respect their sayings. I must make the best of it, whether it is dark or light. Life is what we make of it. Life is what we want it to be. We cannot control most of it, but we can change parts of it. It’s all in the attitude.

2 件のコメント: