2009年5月12日

College Life

I've had another one of those days. I think I'm destined not to have friends. Somehow, I just feel empty when I'm inside the colorful building. I kind of have stress in my class in the fact that they're awesome in their artworks and very very very fluent in English. Experiencing User access denied on the first class, Block M is what I got. It just gave me a Wow! Luckily, the tutor of the Drawing 1 brought me up using her card. Language and Communication Skills class even gave me pressure when Ms.Pinky said that she expect something from me. Hey, I'm noob at everything. Sigh. All English-Speaking in the class gives me more pressure. I just feel the world is coming to an end for me. Sigh, I just can't stop sigh-ing. Somehow,I just don't have the guts to talk to other people. By the way, there's a guy in my class looks like my uncle. The way he talks, the way he walks, the way he dress-up and so on. How I wish if my uncle is with me all the time. Even if I've problems I can't share with anyone there unless I look for counselors. Chasing the bus and train is my daily routine. Tired. Okay, I know I'm stupid to think about them that they don't even know me anymore. At least, I have Soh Ling to talk with, and Jolin to message with. Yeah, I think this is my life until I graduate. Just like the world comes crashing down around me. I've got a horrible nightmare about my family yesterday. Like I said earlier I don't have time to be sick, at all. Somehow, I just feel like surviving in the middle of nowhere. I remember, I talked about being strong in an entry not long enough in my private blog stating that I am not strong enough, that I'm actually weak. I will improve, hopefully. No tears!

2 件のコメント:

  1. U've to take the first move in order to make new friends. So what they are eng educated ? no big deal k.. I believe u can speak well too. be brave a lit and stay strong, gurL !
    take care. (:

    返信削除
  2. Sigh, I can speak well too? Maybe I'll try then. Thanks, girl! =)

    返信削除