2010年9月26日


Found this on ohtsuki-san blog. I don't own the copyright. This picture inspired me for my lately work. Pretty isn't?I wanna have a small house with nature around it. I wanted a bicycle instead of a car, I wanna feel the nature. I can live without Internet-world. I wanna to stay alone if I have to be alone. Recently, I have not talked to anyone that much. Pretty disappointed with myself. Not able to catch up with anyone or anything i learn lately. Instead I talked to my overseas friend. I used to talk to my sister till midnight on the bed. Since my sister hasn't been around with me, I felt more lonely. Last Thursday you came to house, you accompany me and stayed over the night with me. I somehow found out the reason behind it, over my friends. Thank you. Ying Chiet! Somehow, I feel more like myself whenever I'm with you. I'm so grateful God gave me you when I'm all alone by myself. Therefore here I am Dedicating 至少还有你 song by 林忆莲 for you, babe!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿