2010年9月30日

Understanding Myself


The good thing about this picture is they're different in colour and yet they can be so close. In my case, I live under a concept of we're not rich. Thus, the concept is people who're rich and poor. For myself, I love my current style. I'm matured because my situation that I've gone through a lot since I was very small. I have experience living with my family without a shelter unlike the others having toys or house to live at. But with a spanar, my Great Dad build everything. That is what I know. Even they doesn't know English, I'm still proud pf them. Knowing how to think, being humble is what my dad and mum used to tell us. In fact, I think too much or I'm just too sensitive. I don't know. I'm 19 this year. I've no way to walk on now. Life Brief Candle? Perhaps it is. Everytime I was left behind, walking alone and watch them talking and laughing. Even if you try to be closer with them, they still will leave you alone. Why not staying away from them? I thought of Yi Wern. The only one that I have ever known since you're the only one who walks side by side with me not leaving me alone. Like what Mei Ling did. Thinking of friends makes me sad. Thinking of classmate make me teared up while talking with Joe Jian today. I started to know myself. What I want now. If I doesn't have a family, I could have gave up my life since then. Leaving this materialistic and cruel world. I'm disappointed with myself. Watching and listening. Thought of losing you makes me feel so sad. People might say choose to be happy than sad. That’s a lie. I've learn to walk by myself through my journey of depression.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿