2011年1月21日

Cross Dream

When I was small, I dreamed to be a Pilot. When I was in secondary, I dreamed to be a novelist that I can express my feeling through a story and my own imagination that i thought of or dream of. When I graduated from school, I went to The One Academy pursuing Multimedia course having interest in video to express my story in my own imagination and story. Now, my imagination is limited. That the reason, it has to be something that everyone like- something that will be judged. I live under the shadow of the poor society. I started writing lyrics that no one will hear. I'm such a loner. But, that's where I can find myself with peace, without anger, without emotion when it's all quiet and nobody around. I have to go through my life anyway. The future is bright- if only I believe it is bright. The love is powerful- if only I believe in it. It depends on me. My believe. Where should I go? As a child since that day, I'm matured thanks to my family. It's not a coincidence- it is a miracle. Even if I need to live with this unhealthy body of mine. Maybe God wants me to experience something my friends will never experience. I wonder if everything looked different the moment I fall asleep later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿