2011年1月22日

Standing alone












I wonder why I'm growing to the side not to the top. I think I seriously need some diet. What a day. Didn't manage to do anything except some photography. They will fail me. I don't even know how to make a stop motion video and writing a style sheet. This is so stupid of me. Because life isn't fair that's why I'm not as clever and talented as the others. That's why in this world there's a categories for us to fall- whether it is rich, moderate, poor, slow learner, dumb and so on. For people who never got scolded stupid and dumb from a teacher- they will never understand how it feels. It's not jealousy of me but a journey of a slow learner. That the reason, I tried to learn myself instead of depending on people. I'm already 20 this year. I can't live long on this earth. This is so ridiculous but, this is the truth. People tends to hide it but never can run away from it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿