2011年3月4日

of Opinions

I know I shouldn't. But, it is just too sudden. We're living in a world that everyone judges someone or something or whatever they sees with their eyes. If a girl is close with a girl, then they label them as lesbian. If a girl is close with a guy then they label them as boyfriend girlfriend and there's no wrong for them. If a boy is with the same gender then they label them as gay. World we are living in is full of lies. Untruthful. Naive is what they said to me. Because we are living in a world that everyone is hiding the truth behind their backs. What else can I expect from myself to somebody else unless I return to a normal condition where everyone can accept it. I'm confused by the words you said since that day. I just don't understand why everyone have to follow majority pace. This isn't fair and this isn't ourselves. If I were to follow the majority, I wouldn't want to be that. I wouldn't want to live anymore. Then I would wish for my disease to end my life earlier. I don't want to be a piece of chess that doesn't have any supporter. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿